The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 14 OLED has just been unveiled by ASUS as part of their Pinnacle of Performance launch event. This portable 14-inch laptop for creatives comes with the signature ASUS Duo secondary display, which is great for creatives to view their editing timelines, viewports, or simply watch YouTube whilst working. The 16:10 2880 x 1800 main screen comes with a fantastic OLED display, ideal for color grading work. Read below for the latest ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 14 OLED release date info, price information, and a discussion of the specs and features.
When is the ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 14 release date?
ASUS has not released any concrete information yet on the ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 14 release date, but given that reviewers have already received test copies of the device, we’d estimate Q2 or Q3 2022 at the latest. Let’s just hope the stock issues that plagued the release of the 2022 ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 don’t recur here.
ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 14 price information
- The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 14 price for the lowest spec starting option is around $1,999.99 (which comes with Intel Core i7-12700H, Nvidia RTX 3050 Ti, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD).
- We don’t yet know what the higher specced versions will cost but we’ll update this page as soon as the information becomes available.
ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 14 specifications & features
The main 14.5″ display comes with an OLED panel that reportedly covers 100% DCI-P3 (though we’ll have to wait for independent review to see if this is accurate), and 550 nits peak brightness. If this is true this lush display would make the machine ideal for a portable color grading / graphic design machine. Both the main display and the smaller 12.7″ secondary machine ares touchscreens that support the ASUS Pen 2.0. If previous Duo laptops are anything to go by the brought-forward keyboard and right hand side trackpad design may take some getting used to, but htis is the price you pay for the second display.
Although it only has a total TDP (CPU & GPU combined) of 85W, gaming on less demanding titles would be possible with the RTX 3050 Ti combined with the powerful CPU options, and the 120Hz display means that you could even dabble in competitive online shooters like CS:GO and still have a decent effective FPS.
The laptop has a SD Express 7.0 card reader with a lighting fast transfer rate of 985 MB/s, another boon for creative media workflows and at 1.7kg weight and 17.9mm thickness it’s a highly portable machine.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-12700H / i9-12900H
- GPU: Up to Nvidia RTX 3050 Ti
- RAM: 16GB / 32GB LPDDR5 4800 MHz
- Storage: 1-2TB PCIe 4.0 SSD
- Max refresh rate: 120Hz
- Resolution: 2880 x 1800 (16:10)
- Screen size: 14.5 inch (main) & 12.7″ (secondary)
- Ports & I/O: 2x USB-C with Thunderbolt 4 (fast-charging, DisplayPort), 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI 2.1, 3.5mm audio combo jack, SD Express 7.0 card reader,
- Additional features: 1080p webcam with InfraRed, 4x noise-canceling microphones, ASUS Pen 2.0 support, Wi-Fi 6E
- Weight: 1.7kg
We’ll be updating the details of the ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 14 release date as more concrete information comes out, as well as for all the different pricing options. Before then though, do take a look at our best ASUS gaming laptop, best laptop for video editing, and best laptops for animation pages, to see what’s currently available on the market.