Wordle 341 is tripping a few people up today, so you might want some help. And, to be honest, there’s only one major hint you’ll need to help you out. We’ll still give you a few, but it’s one of those words that you’ll likely be avoiding due to one usual Wordle strategy.
What is Wordle?
If you’re not familiar with Wordle, then you’ve probably been living under a rock for the last few months. This daily word game took the internet by storm when it first came out, and since then has been picked up by the New York Times and has become something of a cult amongst daily players.
Each day, you have 6 guesses to try and figure out what 5-letter word is the daily solution. You do this by typing in 5 letter words and using the corresponding colors to tell if you’ve got a letter right or wrong.
- Letters that you guess which don’t appear in the word appear in grey.
- Correctly guessed letters that are in the wrong place appear in yellow.
- And right letters in the right place show in green.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to playing Wordle, at least in a mechanical sense. Obviously, it’s not always an easy task to solve the puzzles as it is to understand how you’re supposed to go about it. There are also numerous alternatives available, including Quordle, which asks you to solve 4 Wordle puzzles at once, and Heardle, where you must guess the name of a song in as short a time as possible.
Wordle Hints May 26, 2022
General Wordle Hints
- Try and figure your vowels out early with words like OUIJA and AUDIO.
- S, L, T, R, and N are all really common letters to find in 5-letter words.
- Remember: eliminating letters is just as important as guessing them correctly.
Specific Hints for Today’s Wordle Answer
- Today’s word features the same letter twice – yep, that’s the game-changing hint.
- There are two vowels in today’s Wordle answer, and one is the word’s first letter.
- The answer to today’s puzzle is a noun, and you’d use it to positively describe something.
Today’s Wordle Answer, May 26, 2022
Here’s that daily spoiler warning once again. Scroll beyond our shocking Wordle attempt below (yes, that was a stupid mistake in guess four), and you’ll see the answer to today’s Wordle.
Today’s Wordle answer is… ASSET. A difficult Wordle word with both the starter vowel and the double letter, but otherwise, a relatively common and well-known word. Hopefully, this guide has been an asset your day.
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for even more Wordle hints, and of course, the answer to tomorrow’s puzzle as well. Don’t forget, if you’d rather just get some gentle nudging rather than full-on help, you can check out our Wordle tips and hints page.